Surgeon at Cedars Sinai Spreads Infection With Dirty Hands



Cedars Sinai Hospital has admitted that a surgeon who operated on five patients with an inflammation on his hands spread the microbe to his patients, causing an infection with Staphylococcus. The surgeon was wearing gloves but the gloves apparently spread the infection through microtears. There was no information given as to whether the surgeon had properly scrubbed his hands before donning the gloves.

Written by

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply

*